This past week I had a meeting with a builder and a client. A few minutes into the meeting, the client asked us to list some of the top amenities that new homes in the Pacific Northwest must have. The builder and I recalled past projects and immediately came up with our top five list. I thought I needed to share this list. Just a bit of food for thought in case you are looking to build a home or do an extensive remodel in the near future.
- outdoor heaters and /or fireplace in covered spaces
- wine room and /or wine storage accessible to entertaining
- generator backup for power outages
- car charging station preferably in garage
- integrated and well hidden fire safe
These of course are above and beyond a well developed set of architectural drawings, quality construction, and quality materials. Imagine yourself with these few additional amenities…….Amen!